HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Party's Over...And I Was Just Getting Started.

Where does a week of spring break go? I have to go back to school tomorrow. What happened to all my grand plans of scrapping every day and taking my video course (which I had planned to kick out in a day) and doing a little spring cleaning? It took a few days to get my mojo going, and once it started, my break was almost over.
Well, I didn't get the spring cleaning done, and the video course seemed to much like work for a spring break, but here are a couple of my recent pages.

This one was for Color Combos Galore. I used mostly stuff from the March Label Tulip kit, with a few extra things from my stash. The twiggy things came from this wonderful Free SVG Downloads blog. Since I don't have a Cricut, I just re-colored the twigs on my computer, printed them on photo paper, and hand-cut them out.


I love the colors Janet sent us last week!



And here's the page for this week's How Much Is Too Much?. We had a guest designer, Lisa Carroll, make our challenge for us, and she called it 5+5+5: 5 unopened packages of embellies, 5 scraps of patterned paper, and List 5 (topic should be about a list of 5 things). This was a great challenge for me because I have so many unopened packages--and so many scraps. I have a hard time throwing away even the tiniest scrap and was happy to use some for this page:

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooo you so rocked the colors and the embellies. yum!! i know how time flies. sigh. i'd really like a go back occasionally. kwim?

Esther Andrews said...

I was just thinking exactly the same about my holidays! You spend almost all term looking forward to them. The first week is pretty-much a write-off. You start to get stuck into the jobs in the second week, and before you know you're back at school. At least I had a bit more energy this week, and found time to finish a few more of those 'holiday' jobs!!

nfaband said...

Such gorgeous pages Debbi ... we sure do miss you over at The Scrappin' Post.

Oh and by the way, check out my blog, there is a little something waiting for you there.

Monica and the team said...

bummer, i hate when vacation is over - but summer is just around the corner! love your layouts and your cute little car!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...