HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, May 24, 2010

Design Team Call at How Much Is Too Much!

We're looking to add a few members to our team at How Much Is Too Much! If you'd like to try out, you can find the details on the HMITM blog.

I always have fun trying to come up with a clever challenge for HMITM. This week, I posed this challenge:

Did you know that May is National Smile Month? And that it takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile? Let's use those numbers in our scrapping:

* Use 43 things on your layout (yes, that can include your photos and the letters in your title)
* Use 17 words or sentences in your journaling or 17 letters in your title

Here's my layout. That's my best friend, Michele, and me. Kind of a goofy picture, but that's what we look like when we're together. Always laughing. (That fluffy thing in front of her is cotton candy.)

I was a little worried about my own challenge when I sat down to pick out 43 things, but I found a 17-letter title, so that took me almost almost half-way. I actually went over by one item when I counted at the end. I kept losing count!




To see what the rest of the team made, take a peek at the blog.

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ok this is absolutely fun and cool. love how you got all the elements in there w/o being overwhelming. love it!

Dalovely Damanda said...

LOVE your homemade flag banner! Too cool!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a WONDERFUL layout, I totally love it, so so awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...