HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Camper

Yay! I got to make another page today. There's a mood board challenge at A Cherry on Top, which I thought I'd give a whirl:


When I saw that tepee, I immediately thought of the cute tepee cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I used it to make another page for one of my students. I was also inspired by the plaid, the animals, the wood, the arrow signs, the diamond pattern, and the metal, as well as the colors.


Here are some details. The tepee came from the Happy Camper cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. I hand-stitched it with embroidery floss. The plaid paper is from an old October Afternoon pad. The letters spelling YOU are old K&Co letters that I thought looked sort of like wood. The speech bubble is from a Jillibean pack of diecuts. The wood veneer arrow and letters are by Studio Calico.


I cut the little animals out of an old DCWV pad and popped them out with adhesive foam. The arrrow sign is from that same Jillibean Soup pack and the XO. The mushroom is from a Pebbles pack of diecuts.


The Happy Camper title is also in the same set as the tepee from The Cut Shoppe. That woodgrain paper in the background is from an old Crate Paper collection.


The arrow was cut from a paper by Adornit.


I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I give the pages to my students with a little easel:






Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...