HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 5, 2017

You're Sweet {CSI Major Case File No. 229}

We've got a bright, happy challenge for you at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! And because it's a Major Case File, it features an awesome Composite Sketch created just for CSI by The Nifty Pixel.


I made another page to give to one of my students. Clues I used: Evidence: plain cardstock, stripes, lemon, clouds, sun, bike, flowers, arrow, something loopy, puffy stickers, word/phrase stickers; Testimony: inspiration word sweet.


Here are some details.The yellow paper in the background is an old Pink Paislee paper. The sunrays are a Silhouette cut file. I cut the clouds out of a couple of different patterned papers.


I added that puffy bird sticker at the last minute. I think he looks kind of cute there! The loopy border is from a Martha Stewart punch. I don't know where that blue flower came from, but the black and white flowers were cut from a Dear Lizzy paper.


I added some odds and ends I found in my embellishment drawers that are organized by color.


Another shot that shows those flowers and a puffy heart. That striped washi tape is from Michael's.


The title is a chipboard piece by 2Crafty. I inked it with blue stamp ink and then coated it with blue Stickles. It got a little warpy, so I decided to staple it on with my tiny attacher. How fun is that puffy bird sitting on the bike?! The Polaroid frame is cut out of an old Simple Stories 6 x 6 pad. That Love You is a rub-on from my huge stash of rub-ons that I always forget to use. 


We have ten awesome sponsors donating prizes this month, so you'll want to come play!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...