HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, July 3, 2017

Flower Power {CSI Case File No.

We have a new challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! Here's the page I made, the first of the newest edition of Debbi and Tracee's Excellent Adventures.


And here's the Case File. Clues I used...Evidence: stripes, text print, flowers, leaves, puffy stickers, cursive font, decorative border, stack something, wood, triangles, watercolor; Testimony: Hand-write on a journaling spot, inspiration word: hello.


Here are some details. That yellow paper is an old paper by Sweetwater. It was the perfect shade of yellow. The stamps are by Citrus Twist.


In the background, I used some watercolor and some texture paste with a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop. Those enamel dots are matte and they're by Eyelet Outlet.


I cut the title out on my Silhouette Cameo. The leaves are by Simply Graphic. The pink paper is by SImple Stores, and the green paper is an old paper from My Mind's Eye.


I hope you'll come play with us. We've got a lot of great prizes from our generous sponsors up for grabs.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic layout, love the colors in this one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...