HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy, Giggly Baby Boy {Stuck?! Sketches July 1 Challenge}

We've got a brand new sketch live at Stuck?! Sketches. Here's the page I created for my friend. What a darling little baby!


And here's the sketch Laura made for us:


Here are some details. I used papers from a bunch of different collections on my page. The background paper, which I thought looked sort of like a baby blanket, is an old Lily Bee paper. The leaves were cut out of an old Scenic Route paper, and the teal paper at the top is by SEI. The Chipboard pieces are from the Crate Paper Little You collection.


How cute is that little chipboard lion? It's a little big for my 8 x 8 page, but I couldn't resist using it. The frames were cut out of a paper from Echo Park's Family Reunion collection.


And another sweet chipboard lion from the Little You collection.



I hope you'll come play with us. It's a really fun sketch to work with, and you might just win a prize from one of our sponsors!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

This is just so darling and those photos make me smile every time i see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...