HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, July 17, 2017

Holy Crab! {CSI Case File No. 234}

We've got a brand-new challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's the page I made using photos of Tracee and me goofing around with my selfie stick. We were in Chestertown and there were a bunch of sculptures sticking out of the water. We thought it would be amusing to make some "scared" faces in front of this giant crab claw.


Here's the Case File. Clues I used. Evidence: animals transparent stuff, dashed lines, triangles, rub-ons, plus signs, sun, scallops. Testimony: Document a summer getaway.


Here are some details. The cute little puffy starfish is a Jolee's sticker. The triangles in the background are rub-ons by K&Co, and the plus signs were made with texture paste and a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop. 


The little fish were cut from and Echo Park paper.  The flair badge is from A Flair for Buttons.


Here's another puffy sticker from that Jolee's pack. So cute with the googly eyes, and a little shimmery too.


I hope you'll come play with us. You can see Tracee's page with the same photos in our reveal. And don't forget--we have seven sponsors donating awesome prize packs and gift certificates for our players:



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, Debbi, that every single one of your LO's has brought a smile to my face. There is just so much love and "story" in each one that I can't help but NOT smile.
This one is no exception!

Unknown said...

I was looking through your post and thinking pretty much the same thing as above! Your layouts are always so filled with fun and humor!

Jacynthe said...

I agree with Lisa-Marie and Carrie; your layouts are so distinctive in their fun and colourful humour. I find that they all have a child-like quality to them that is a pleasure to see. I always wonder where you find all your puffy creature stickers. They're adorable, and always fit right in with the story you are telling.
I didn't even notice the big claw in the background, only the fun you guys were having making silly faces. Great job with the challenge colours, and love that title. TFS. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...