HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 3, 2018

4th Grade Is an Adventure with You {CSI Case File No. 249}

We've got a brand-new challenge live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. March is Mad for Plaid Month, so that's what inspired our Case File:


Here's my page, another one for a student. I used the traditional CSI clues, which I made up, so that's how I was inspired by The Scene.


The design of my layout is inspired by the scraplift challenge over at Paper Issues.

Image may contain: text

And here are some details. I started my layout with that chipboard tepee by Crate Paper. The bunting is from KaiserCraft. The little feather die cut is from Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley collection. The woodgrain paper is by My Mind's Eye, and the plaid paper is Die Cuts with a View. (Clues from the Case File in this picture: woodgrain background, plaid, textured paper, wood, banner, woodland animals, camping themed item, decorative border).


The little animals were cut from a Die Cuts With a View paper. The mushroom die cut is also from Jillibean Soup. The brown crumply paper behind the photo is handmade paper I bought at an art store eons ago--that was a clue in the Case File.


The border and tab are from an October Afternoon sticker sheet.


The arrows and feathers are by Jillibean soup. I punched some holes in the feathers and tied them on with some twine. The inspiration word "adventure" from the Testimony clues inspired my title.


I'm sure you have some plaid paper in your stash, as it's really trendy now. Come play with us (and even if you don't have plaid, you can play--there are lots of other clues, or you can Freestyle the challenge. We've got scads of awesome sponsors donating prizes, so what are you waiting for?



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...