HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Love You Lots {Paper Issues Take 5 Challenge}

I've been making pages for my students, and I'm loving the challenges over at Paper Issues, so I took part in their Take 5 challenge, and here's what I made:


Here was the list of things to draw from. You had to choose at least five, and I challenged myself to use all of the items and managed to meet that goal.

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. The chipboard hearts are by 2Crafty. I used gold embossing powder on these three. The fun little hedgehog sticker is by We R Memory Keepers (Crush collection).


My layout actually started with this giant "Love" Thickers word. It was a really weird shape where the L attached to the O and made it even bigger for my 8 x 8 page, so I decided to cut it apart. The chipboard arrow is by 2Crafty too.


I tried and tried to find a spot for flair or buttons (for item # 9) and a way to use thread or twine, and finally found a spot at the top to make a little cluster and added a button with some thread. :) The big chipboard heart is by 2Crafty, and I covered it with patterned paper. How sweet is that little burlap bow? It's by The Paper Studio, from Hobby Lobby.




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...