HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy Birthday {Paper Issues This or That Challenge}

I just realized I never shared this layout that I made in February for Paper Issue's This or That challenge.

Image may contain: text

So,  the challenge is to pick one of the two choices for each of the items numbered 1-10: I'll bold the items I used:

1. Thickers or Alpha Stickers
2. Cut File or Punched Shapes
3. Enamel Dots or Sequins
4. Hand Journaling or Type-Writer Journaling
5. Wood Veneer or Acrylic Embellishment
6. Frames or Tags
7. Thread/Twine or Ribbon
8. Nuvo Drops or Mist
9. A Clip or Flair Button
10. Washi or Stickers

Here's the page I made. I'm making a book for my pastor. She has the cutest dogs ever, and they're just irresistible for me to scrap. She doesn't know I'm making this book--I'm snagging the pictures off of her Facebook page. 


Here are some details. Is this not the cutest dog EVER? I started out my layout with the Simple Stories Let's Party chipboard pieces, and from there I just started choosing papers and other elements to match the colors and wound up using a lot of my old stash, which I just love!


The cut file, called Bubbles, is from Paper Issues. So fun, and I thought it sort of echoed the balloons.


Those letter stickers are ancient--Doodlebug's Just My Type. The Chipboard frame is by Making Memories, also super old. 


The fun chipboard balloons were perfect for adding the wood-veneer stars.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...