I played again at Paper Issues in their Frame it Up challenge, where they asked us to use frames from our stash.
Here are some details.
This black chipboard frame was in m stash. I don't know who it's from, but I used it as a layer behind my photo.
I actually started my layout with this die cut. I was organizing my die cuts by color the other day and I couldn't decide what color to file this in, so I decided I'd make a layout with it so I wouldn't have to worry about where to store it! From there, I decided I'd use the Hazelwood collection by One Canoe Two. I don't have that many papers in that collection--just the floral and the the butterflies, so I used those and found a coordinating color to back the cut file with--that one's an old My Mind's Eye paper.
The cut file is from the Silhouette store. I adhered it to the background with adhesive foam and used multiple pop dots to lift up the butterfly wings.