HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Love You to the Stars and Back {Paper Issues Pinspire Me Challenge}

Yep, I'm back with another page for one of my students! Spring break is the BEST!


I played again at Paper Issues. Love their challenges. This one was for their Pinspire Me challenge. Here is the mood board for this challenge:

No automatic alt text available.

I drew inspiration from the black backgrounds and the space elements. Here are some details. 

I started planning my page with the rockets from an old BasicGrey collection called Oh Baby Boy. I knew I wanted to use a black background and added some white splats with Dylusions ink to make the background look like stars. The awesome cut file is from Paper Issues. It's called "Star of the Show," and I backed the stars with papers from the BasciGrey collection. I cut out some stars from the rocket paper and adhered them to the sold stars in the cut file. The planets are cut from a paper by Best Creation. They're accented with a sort of glittery varnish. 


I used a variety of letter stickers for the title.The blue stickers are by BasicGrey, as are the tiny yellow ones. I found some sparkly blue Thickers in my stash, and the yellow ampersand is by Cosmo Cricket. I adhered the cut file, rockets, and photo to the background with adhesive foam.


Here's a last close-up showing the another rocket cut from the BasicGrey paper.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...