HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, March 29, 2018

You Shine {Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}

I made another page for one of my students:


I used one of the beautiful free cut files from Paper Issues to play in their challenge called Free File Free-for-All.

Image may contain: text

Here are some details. This cut file is called "Better Together." The leafy bits to the right of the blue butterfly were actually on the other side, but they were covered up by the photo, so I cut them off and tucked them under the big flower. I adhered the die cut to the background with adhesive foam.The papers are all from Paige Evans' Turn the Page collection. The butterflies were cut from one of the papers. 


I adhered the butterflies with glue dots in the middle and then just folded up the wings. The pages aren't likely going in albums because I'm giving the pages to the kids with a little wooden easel.


I added the butterfly to this paper clip embellishment.


Here's a last look at the lower right side of the page. I chose to use the gold Thickers in my title because of the gold accenting in some of the papers and the gold paper clip.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...