HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, April 21, 2018

You Are So Awesome {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

So, I'm making pages for my students, and this is the latest layout:


I made this for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge. Here's the page we had to scraplift. I scraplifted the basic design, but put a title instead of journaling at the bottom. 

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. I love it when I can use my old stash, and I've had all these frames in my stash forEVER. That flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons.


The colors on this layout are definitely a little wild and crazy but that's because my page started with these wild and crazy monsters. (I have a thing for monsters--in scrapbooking, that is--and have to buy them whenever I see them). These monsters are by Stickety-Doo-Da. That purple chipboard frame is really old Making Memories.


These plastic slide mounts have been in my stash for probably 15 years. The little speech bubbles were cut out of a Lawn Fawn patterned paper.


And below is another monster in another in another Making Memories frame. I used all paper scraps, some really old, like that purple Ki Memories typewriter paper. The green letters are Sassafras Lass, and the rub-ons are Doodlebug--they're more than a dozen years old (I checked, and the package said 2005). Those things rubbed on like butter!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...