HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Happy Camper {CSI Case File No. 256}

We've got a super-fun new Case File for our mid-month challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! I made a page for one of my students:


Here's our Case File:

I used the color scheme and many of the traditional Evidence clues, including solid white background, stripes, grid, dots, triangles, circles, tags, twine, animals, bunting, cacti. I wanted to have the playful, graphic vibe of the Scene on my layout.
Here are some details. I wanted a circular element in the background as part of my design, and this cut file reminded me of a sun. I need to start writing stuff down because I can't for the life of me figure out which cut file it is! The "Happy Camper" title is from The Cut Shoppe. For the circles clue, I found these super-old Chatterbox letter stickers. I think they look kind of cool and not at all out of date. The clouds were cut from a patterned paper.


How awesome are these cacti? They're free cut files from Paper Issues--called Tropic Like It's Hot. The chipboard camper is by Crate Paper, and I couldn't resist putting that little Shimelle fox puffy sticker in the window. The bunting is a die I got on ebay.



I found another fox puffy sticker as well as a heart puffy sticker. I tore the black cardstock to look like land.


I hope you'll come play with us! Look at all the sponsors--fifteen of them--donating prizes this month:


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...