HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, June 25, 2018

You Color Our World {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge}

I just participated in a fun Scraplift Sunday challenge over at Paper Issues and created this layout:


Here's Amanda-Jayne Balwin's awesome layout we had to lift. When I first saw her layout, I fell in love with it and was hoping it would be a Scraplift Sunday challenge so I could lift it!

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. I have a whole bunch of old Making Memories acrylic paints, and they're all dried up, but they look pretty on the little spice rack on the wall of my scrap room, so I just keep them there. I wondered if I could add water, and that did the trick! I used a stencil brush to pain the swashes on my cardstock.


I always love it when I can use my older stash, and most of the stuff on this layout is old, including the bits of ribbon. I have so much ribbon from when it was all the rage, but it mostly sits, looking pretty, in the candy jars in my scrap room. So I was delighted to use a bit of it. That flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons.


I know the title is kinda cheesy and totally cliche, but it worked for the rainbow thing, you know? Those little letter stickers are 14 years old!

I also decided I'd use a bunch of old brads that I might not otherwise. A while back I organized all my brads by color, so it was easy to pick out some for this layout.



There are so many fun challenges over at the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook page. I hope you'll come play with us.

And make sure you check out all the awesome stuff in the Paper Issues store. If you use my code Debbi (no e on the end), you will get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...