HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy Campers {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge

I love scraplifting because it's a fun opportunity to try on another person's style. Here's the most recent page I made for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge:


Here is the amazing page I lifted. Mine is nowhere as beautiful as Devra's.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Here are some details. Most everything on the page is from the Lil' Dude collection by Simple Stories, with the exception of the straws, background wood paper, sparkly black stickers, and enamel dots.


As you can see, I raised the layers behind the photo on pop dots so I could fit the straws underneath. I actually had to layer two pop dots, but that's okay. It gave my page a lot of fun dimension.


You can't tell from the picture, but the black alpha and other black stickers are glittery.


The Paper Issues store still has a lot of pieces from this collection. While you're there, check out the free cut files and all the stuff in the store, and if you use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase! 




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...