HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hello Summer {Paper Issues Summer Lovin' Challenge}

I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use the Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories, and Paper Issues just happens to have a challenge to create summer-inspired projects, so here's what I made:


Here are some details. Most everything on this page, except for the white cardstock and the enamel dots, is from the Hello Summer collection.


That big "summer" word was cut from one of the patterned papers. It looks especially large on my page because I scrap 8 x 8.


I couldn't resist putting sunglasses on that pineapple, which was cut from one of the journaling cards.


The flamingo and flowers were fussy-cut from some of the papers. I can't remember why his legs are cut off, but it's okay because it looks like he's standing in the water, right?


The Paper Issues store still has a lot of pieces from this collection. While you're there, check outthe free cut files and all the stuff in the store, and if you use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase! 



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...