HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bay Escape {CSI Case File No. 260 + Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}

Our newest challenge is live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!

Here's my page. I loved the Scene and wanted my page to have the same lovely vibe. As I always do, I like to challenge myself to use as many of the Evidence clues. My page started with the anchor, which is one of those clues. Also from the Evidence list, I used the solid white background, florals, stripes, spiral punch, camera, anchor, flowers, watercolor, gold, twine, labels, brush lettering, and glitter. I also used the colors from the traditional Case File clues. From the Testimony, I documented a trip and used the word escape for part of my title.


Here are some details. I decided to combine this challenge with Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All challenge. I used this awesome free anchor cut-file from Paper Issues as the starting point for my page. I printed it out on an old BasicGrey paper that I thought sort of looked like waves and hand-stitched around the edge. I grabbed some odds and ends from my stash to match the color scheme.


The cameras were cut out of a Dear Lizzy paper.


I added water color in two different blues using the packaging technique to look like water splashes, and then added sequins to look like water drops. The glittery gold circles are reinforcements.


I hope you'll come play at CSI--we've got 13 sponsors donating prizes and gift certificates!


And I hope you'll try one of the free cut files at the Paper Issues store, and while you're there check out their new goodies. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


You can combine the CSI challenge with another challenge and be eligible to win prizes! Be sure to link your layout in the CSI sidebar and share your pages for any of the many Paper Issues challenges on their Facebook Friends & Fans page.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...