HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Stuck on You {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

So, I've said before how much fun it is to scraplift so I can try out someone else's style, and Paper Issues has a new one every Sunday. Here's my most recent scraplift:


And here's Damaris's awesome page I scraplifted:

Image may contain: 4 people, including Damaris Velazquez, people smiling

Here are some details. I went pretty clean and simple with my page. I used Photoplay's Stuck on You collection. I used the cut-apart cards in the collection for the top left and bottom right quadrants.


I needed something for the journaling quadrant from Damaris' layout, and I almost went with another cut-apart card, but then I thought about that Huey Lewis song, and I typed up the chorus and used that. And of course I've had that song stuck in my head ever since!



How awesome is this cactus cut file? It's a part of the Stuck on You Cactus free cut file in the Paper Issues store. 



The Paper Issues store still has a lot of pieces from this collection. While you're there, check out the free cut files and all the stuff in the store, and if you use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase!
  

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...