HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, September 1, 2018

It's a Lovely Day {Paper Issues/Page Maps collaboration}

I'm super-excited to share that Paper Issues and PageMaps are teaming up this month! Here's what I created:


and the fun sketch Becky sent me to work with:


Here are some details. Most everything on this page is from Photo Play's Stuck on You collection.


I added a couple of enamel dots from my stash onto the clouds for a little dimension.


The black and white floral piece was fussy- cut from the journaling card paper


This is such a lovely collection, and Stacie even created a free cut file to go with this collection. While you're taking a peek at free cut files, check out the awesome goodies for sale in the shop. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll receive 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...