HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Wrapped Up in Love {Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}

Do you know Paper Issues offers free cut files? They currently have almost 400 free cut files in their shop! How generous is that? I used their "Wrapped Up Scarf" cut file to create this layout for the Free File Free-for-All challenge:



Here are some details. Most everything on my page is from Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa collection. The pink paper in the background is American Craft's Sweater Weather. How awesome is that scarf cut file? After backing it with different papers from the 6 x 6 Snow & Coco pad, I lifted it with pop dots. I put a little puffy heart on the snowman's hat because I decided to put a heart (or more) on each page I'm making for this little guy. I thought it would be fun for him to look for it.


The snowflakes were made with a Martha Stewart punch.


The cut file has the phrase "Wrapped Up in Love," but I tore part of it when I was taking it off the cutting mat, so I decided to see if I had some alphas to match, and I was happy with the way my title looked with the pink letters mixed with the cut file.


Come check out the free files at the Paper Issues store, and be sure to browse the store for some new goodies. Make sure you add my code when shopping, Debbi (no e on the end), and get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...