HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

#Team Awesome {Paper Issues Learning Curve Challenge}

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today!

Do you have Back to School photos to scrap? This challenge is PERFECT for documenting those days. No kids? No problem! How about using the CURVE part of this challenge? Add a curved element to your project. Curved title, add a wave, YOU CAN DO IT!

I don't have kids, but as a teacher, I jumped at the chance to scrap these fun photos of my teammates and me.


Surprisingly enough, I don't own a lot of school-themed scrapbook supplies, so I had to scrounge. I did have the Fancy Pants Take Note 6 x 6 pad, which seems school-themed with that composition notebook-looking print and the alphabet paper. And of course Paper Issues always has the perfect free cut file for any occasion. I used two cut files, Take Note of Today and Hashtag Girl Squad

Take Note of Today Free Cut File          Hashtag Girl Squad- Free Cut File

I used some old ledger paper and a spiral notebook punch for my background and a Kaisercraft grid stamp, which seem kind of school-like.


How fun is that pencil cut file? I even found some silver metallic paper for the metal part of the pencil.


I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge! Remember! You have until October 1st to enter your project over at the Friends & Fans Facebook page for a chance at one of the TWO Gift Cards we give away each month.

Besides these two school-themed cut files, there's at least one other school-related cut file and lots of curvy cut files. And while you're looking through the free cut files, check out all the stuff at the Paper Issues store. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order! 


cubeupload
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...