HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Make a Splash {Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy Challenge}

The October sketch at Paper Issues is the inspiration for this layout I created:



Here's the sketch:

Image may contain: text

And here are some details. The flamingo on my friend's daughter's shirt made me think of Jen Hadfield's Patio Party collection. The greens and pinks in the photo were a perfect match for the palette of this collection.


I adhered the four quadrant elements on pop dots to give dimension to my page.


The chipboard Splash, by Crate Paper" was perfect to tie in with the blue pool in the photo. There wasn't any blue to match in the Patio Party collection, so I went to my paper scraps and found an old Ki Memories paper that matched the blue title.


Here's a peek at the bottom left quadrant.


There's still plenty of time to play in this challenge, and the quadrant design makes it so easy to put a page together quickly. Just add your creation to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook page. You have until November 4.

Be sure to check out all the awesome new stuff in the store. And if you use my code Debbi (no e on the end), you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...