HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, November 23, 2018

Gone Buggy {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

I just love Scraplift Sunday over at Paper Issues because I can try on another fabulous scrapper's style! Here's the page I created for this challenge:


Check out Angie's amazing layout we lifted. Mine doesn't do hers justice, but I sure enjoyed trying!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling


Here are some details from my page. I used Bella Blvd's Bug Explorer collection and fussy cut all of those bugs from one of the papers. The black chipboard letters are really old Heidi Swapp letters. They never go out of style, and that's a good thing because I have a million packages of her letters.


I was so happy to use up some of my gazillions of little brads.


I love Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher. I wish he'd make one with a longer reach, though. We should all petition him to do that! I've sent messages before, but he hasn't listened yet!


There are so many great challenges over at Paper Issues, and I think you should give this one a try--what a fun and unique design. So happy I gave it a whirl! If you upload your layout over at the Facebook Friends and Fans page by December 3, you could win onoe of two gift cards they give away every month!

There's still  lots of the Bug Explorer collection in the store, along with tons of new stuff. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you can get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...