HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Best Pumpkin {Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}

Yesterday was my turn on the Paper Issues blog. Here's my post:

Hey, Paper Issues Fans! Debbi here with a layout I created with one of Paper Issues many awesome free cut files. How generous is Paper Issues to make all these cut files for us? 

Anyhow, I was super excited to finally have some Halloween photos this year. My husband and I carved our very first pumpkins in a pumpkin carving contest, and we won! Here's my page:


I used Bella Blvd's Sweet & Spooky collection, plus some extra papers and enamel dots from my stash. How fun are those chipboard pieces? I especially love those monsters!


The pumpkin cut file is from the Pumpkin Spice free file, as is the word "Pumpkin" in my title. 


Oh, that little chipboard spider! I can't even!


I hope you'll come play with us. Besides the Free File Free-for-All challenge, there are loads of other challenges open until December 3. Just upload your creation on our Facebook page, and you might win one of two monthly gift card giveaways!

Go check out the hundreds and hundreds of free cut files, and while you're there, check out all the awesome new stuff in the store. Be sure to use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...