HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Mwah! {Bramble Fox + CSI Case File No. 273}

I'm so excited to be sharing my first layout as a member of the Bramble Fox design team! Their Perspextives are divine and so fun to work with! These darling cherub Perspextives are in the February Fox Box, which is an embellishment kit that contains exclusive products. The cherubs are the exclusives this month.


I created this layout with the second February Case File at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. I used these traditional clues: Evidence - distressed solid pattern, wreath, hearts, valentine-themed elements, metal. I used general colors of a lighter and darker pink, a green, a gray, and a white.


Here are some details. The cut file is from the Silhouette Store. I used the Pebbles We Go Together paper pad from a few years ago to back the cut file. The flowers were fussy cut from an Echo Park Fashionista paper.


How awesome are those cupids?


I hope you'll come play with us at CSI. We've got three challenges that are open all month long, and six generous sponsors donating prizes.



cubeupload

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This is just beautiful! I love the heart cut file along with the little cherubs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...