HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sweet Birthday Girl {Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy Challenge}

I created this page for Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy challenge.

Here's the sketch. I rotated it and then added some additional elements, but hopefully you can see how I used the sketch as my base.

No photo description available.

Here are some details. How awesome is that "Sweet" title piece? It's a Bramble Fox Perspextive. I added some old BasicGrey and creative Imaginations letters to complete the title. All of the chipboard is from Maggie Holmes' Confetti collection. The bow puffy sticker on the party hat is from another Maggie Holmes collection.


I pulled from several Crate Paper 6 x 6 pads for this page. The tiny stars are confetti sequins by Fancy Pants.


How fun is that cake stand? Such a perfect embellishment for highlighting a photo.  I stamped the tiny dots with a Kaisercraft stamp and used white embossing powder.


I love that big balloon with the tassels. The pinks and turquoises were just perfect for these darling photos of my friend's little girl's first birthday.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges  at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate to the store! While you're over at the store, if you do make a purchase, please use my code, and you could get 20% off your entire order!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...