HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Fill the Jar {Bramble Fox Stash Smash Challenge}

I recently was invited to join the Bramble Fox design team, so you'll be seeing lots of their beautiful products on my scrapbook pages. It's my turn on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, Bramble Fox Friends! Debbi here with my first blog post as a design team member. I'm so excited to be a part of this team, working with these beautiful Bramble Fox products. One thing to know about me as a scrapper is that I scrap 8 x 8 pages, so the products will look larger than they would on a 12 x 12 page.

I fell in love with these jars from the Jar of Hearts set as soon as I opened my box! And then when I saw this month's Stash Smash challenge, I knew exactly what I'd do with them.

The Stash Smash challenge has two parts: a topic to scrap and some stash to use up. For this month, here's the challenge:
  • Topic: Goals/Hopes & Dreams
  • Stash: Die-cuts, Stickers & Chipboard
I'm on a very long weight-loss journey, and I have two jars with stones. When I lose a pound, I move a stone to my pounds lost jar (if I gain a pound, I have to move it back). I've lost 44 pounds, and I have a lot more to go, so my goal this year is documented on this page.


For the stash part of the challenge, I decided to use up a bunch of die cuts from the Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide collection. I thought the colors really complemented the color of the jars. The jars come with red hearts, but since the red didn't match my color scheme, I used some puffy hearts from the collection instead and saved my red Bramble Fox hearts for a future layout.
 

I also used the banner word from Celebrate Today Perspextives pack.


Check out the beautiful detail on the top of this jar! Such a gorgeous product, and so versatile too. You'll definitely want to buy more than one set!


I hope you'll come play in this stash busting challenge. Add your creation to the February Stash Smash album by February 28. One lucky person will win a £10 voucher to spend in store. You can enter as many times as you like. I can't wait to see what you make!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...