HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Getaway {Bramble Fox & CSI Case File No. 276 & Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday}

Bramble Fox and CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration teamed up this month, as they're sponsoring CSI. Here's the layout I created for Case File No. 276, using some of their beautiful Perspextives (and this is also a Paper Issues Scraplift):


And here's the Case File. I obviously used the kites as my main inspiration, but I also used several clues from the Evidence list: stripes, hearts, clouds, sun, bows, string, bling, buttons, and pinwheels.


I always love the Scraplift Sunday challenges over at Paper Issues, and I was in love with Stacie's amazing layout, so I had to play along with that too:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Here are some details: I started out by applying watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. Adhesive foam gave my clouds and some of the other elements some lift for a light an airy feel and also to float them over top of the Perspextives, which have lots of dimension. I raided my embellishments for pink, yellow, and aqua items to decorate my page. I had so much fun adding bits and bobs to my page. The black lettering on the background paper are really old rub-ons by Making Memories. They're at least a decade old but still rub on like butter.


The page was going in such a whimsical direction that I just had to use this Crate Paper pom-pom frame.  It's super thick, so I had to adhere the bike with a double layer of pop dots. I still have a gazillion rhinestones, so I was happy to use that clue. I love the sparkle they give this page. I wish that trend would come back.


I hope you'll come play with us at CSI and Paper Issues too. You could win some Perspextives, as Bramble Fox is donating a gift certificate to a lucky player this month. And Paper Issues, which has loads of awesome products, donates a gift certificate to their store every month! If you shop over at Paper Issues, please use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...