HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, March 1, 2019

I'm a 2019 Vixen {CSI Case File No. 275}

We've got a brand-new challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's what I created. Bramble Fox is sponsoring CSI this month, and since I just became a design team member last month, I thought I'd celebrate that on a page. One of the Testimony clues was to document something about a hobby. One of the clues was to create a "shelf," and so that's what I decided to do.


Here are the Case File and clues. As always, I tried to use as many of the clues as possible, and I managed to use most of them. I used all 5 colors. From the Evidence clues, I used: stripes, polka dots, text prints, potted plants, light bulbs, tpewriter, sunburst (sort of, on the heart), hanger, frame, watercolor, create a "shelf," scissors, and an electric sewing machine.



Here are some details. I started out by using the packaging technique with pink and yellow watercolor on my background paper. How awesome are these Bramble Fox light bulbs? They're from a set called Lightbulb Love, and you get 4 in the collection. I backed them with some pink vellum and hung them from the top of my page with baker's twine. That fun scissor stamp is by Denim Tampons.


I wasn't sure I'd ever use this hanger, but hangers were a clue, and it was the right color, so I jumped at the chance to use it and thought it would be perfect to hold part of my title. The pink star is another Perspextive, and I am realizing I forgot to take the plastic off of it. It's usually shinier. The chipboard letters are old Heidi Swapp alphas.


I think that puffy sticker is a cat, but she sort of looked like a fox, so I used her. I raided my pink die cut box and found all sorts of pretties for this page.


So, would you like to win some of awesome Bramble Fox goodies or other prizes from our many fantastic sponsors? Come play with us, and you just might be a winner!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...