HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Things I Am Loving Right Now {CSI & Bramble Fox}

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration and Bramble Fox teamed up in March. They're donating a gift certificate to a lucky CSI player. I used Bramble Fox products on all three of my March CSI layouts. For this one, I combined our Cold Case File with Bramble Fox's Stash Smash challenge, a monthly challenge that gives you a prompt and some old stash to use. For this month, the prompt was to document something you love and to use clips. Here's what I came up with:


Here's the Case File:

The Scene found at Urban Comfort blog.



Here are some details. The star of my bottom left corner is a Perspextive piece by Bramble Fox. I have a bunch of those old Jenni Bowlin butterflies in my stash, and I was glad to use a couple of them on my page. I don't know why I never used them, they're really pretty. The clip is from Rebecca Sower's Nostalgique Attic Collection--Remember those? I used a bunch of old 7gypsies and Rusty Pickle papers on my page. That journaling spot on the left is part of a 7Gypsies tag.


I've got my embellishment drawers labeled alphabetically, and when I was looking for clips, I came across the drawer I labeled clasps. I have no idea if that's what that thing with the string is called, but it was in that drawer. The clip in this quadrant is by BasicGrey. One of the clues was flashcards, that piece of a card that says "adore" just happened to be sitting on my desk. Sometimes it pays to have a messy desk! That strip of hearts was also sitting on my desk. One of the clues was to use patterns or embellishments with text or numbers. I used a lot of that clue, and the numbers clue prompted me to use that domino.


There's another Jenni Bowlin butterfly. I used some super-old rub-on letters that I almost got rid of (the ones that say "right now"), and I'm glad I didn't because I like the way they look. The red chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp. I truly think I have a lifetime supply of her chipboard letters. I'm not joking. After I put this layout together, I decided I should've printed my photo bigger, but I'm cheap like that and didn't want to waste the ink. 


That clock is by Maya Road. I used a library pocket to hold my journaling, which is written on two 7gypsies tags. That green tag is a clothing tag. I always save interesting tags and don't often use them, but I thought this one worked well here.


Here are the things I wrote. Just random things going on in my life that I'm loving at this particular moment in the history of my life. I always say I'm going to do these kinds of layouts more frequently, and I rarely do. I think it'll be fun ten years down the road to look back and see what I was doing in February of 2019.


There are only a few days left to solve this or one of our other challenges at CSI. I hope you'll play along. You may just win some of the awesome Bramble Fox goodies or a prize from one of our other awesome sponsors.





cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...