HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

You're Out of This World {Paper Issues Even Your Odds Challenge}

So, I'm starting to make layouts for my students again this year, and this is my first one. I will give the pages to my students with a little wooden easel. I made this page for Paper Issues Even Your Odds challenge:


Here's what had to be included on the layout for this challenge:

Image may contain: text

Here are some details. I used the very fun To the Moon collection by Photo Play. I fussy cut the astronauts and used twine to tether them. I managed to use a few of my gazillions of eyelets.


That awesome planet cut file is a free Paper Issues cut file called Blast Off.


Blast Off!-Free Cut File

I had some old chipboard stars, by Making Memories, I think, and I coated them with sparkly silver embossing powder. I added Enamel Accents to the astronauts' helmets and the windows on the spaceship and UFO, for a glossy, raised effect. I adhered most of the elements on my page with pop dots for added dimension.


I adhered most of the elements on my page with pop dots for added dimension. The little UFO was cut out of a paper.


This was a fun challenge. I hope you'll come play with us. Share your creation in our Facebook group, and you may win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store!

While you're checking out all the free cut files, be sure to swing by the sore and see all the new stuff! Please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...