HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day {Paper Issues Buttoned Up Challenge}

Today is my turn on the Paper Issues blog. Here's my post:

Hey, Paper Issues friends! I'm here today to share a layout for our Buttoned Up challenge, which challenges us to use buttons, of course! I was determined to use lots of buttons because I have a TON of them in my stash from back in the day when they were all the rage on scrapbook pages. 

I had this valentine photo of my friend's daughter sitting on my desk and thought there must be a cut file I could use to put buttons behind, and of course I found the perfect one.


This free cut file is called In My Heart of Hearts.



I used Crate Paper's Main Squeeze collection from a couple of years ago. Such cute elements in that collection.


I should've counted how many buttons I used. I did use a ton, but I only made a small dent in my stash. I may have to do another!


I hope you'll come play along and use up some of your buttons too! Submit your creation to our Facebook album, and you may win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store!

There are tons of free cut files to choose from if you want to try this idea. While you're checking out the free cut files, check out all the new stuff in the store. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end),   and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...