HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Beautiful Moments {Paige Evans NSD Big Title Challenge}

Last weekend, I got a chance to play in a scrapbook challenge put on by Paige Evan's Happy Scrappy Place facebook group. The challenge I chose was to use a big title. I used one of her free cut files to make this page for a friend.


Here are some details. I backed the letters with papers from Paige Evans' Turn the Page 6 x 6 pad. I mounted these to the page with adhesive foam. I love the gold foiling on these papers.


I embellished with die cuts from the Turn the Page collection and also fussy cut some flowers from one of the papers. I added some watercolor in the background for a little added interest.


This is the sweetest photo of my friend's children.


I found that teal Maggie Holmes bow puffy sticker in my stash that balanced out the heavy teal in the A at the top right.


I was so glad to have some time to play with this challenge, and to my surprise and delight, I was chosen to win a prize! Yay!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...