HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Love You to the Moon and Back {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday}

I made another page for one of my students. I created this for Paper Issues' Scraplift Sunday challenge.


Here's Stacie's awesome layout we scraplifted:

No photo description available.

I so wish they made that gorgeous Vicki Boutin paper that Stacie used in 8 x 8. Instead, I used a Paper Issues free cut file called Magical, duplicated in different sizes and then covered with Stickles to try to replicate the effect. 



I used Photoplay's To the Moon and Back collection. That arrow clip is by Evalicious.


This collection is so fun for boy pages.


I hope you'll come play along. There are new layouts to scraplift every Sunday, and you have the whole month to play, so we have 5 layouts this month to scraplift, every one of them awesome! Post your scraplift in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group, and you might win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store!

While you're over at the Paper Issues store checking out the hundreds of FREE cut files, be sure to check out all the new stuff in the shop. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...