HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, May 16, 2019

You Are a Super Hero {Bramble Fox DT work + Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today. I also played along in the Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge.

Here's my post:

Hey, Bramble Fox Friends! I'm back with a boy-themed layout I created for one of my fourth grade students using three pieces from the May Fox Box plus a piece from the Fancy Hearts.


I have this Imagine collection by Echo Park with that fun superhero sticker, so that was my starting point. I love using lots of patterns but not in a way to overwhelm the photo, so I like using them with cut files. I used Paper Issues awesome free cut file called Circle Burst. Next, I set out to choose my Perspextives. I knew I was going to use some of the words from the May Fox Box because the colors went well with this collection, and then it dawned on me that I could use the word "here" and just cover the line in the "e" with part of the paper airplane and make the word "here" into "hero."


I love the words in the May Fox Box. They're so versatile, and by adding some additional words, either with letter stickers as I did in the title at the bottom or on a cloud, like I did at the top, you can make just the right title or message. So many possibilities...






cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...