HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Love This Photograph {Bramble Fox & CSI Cold Case no. 287}

I made this page for Bramble Fox using several of their gorgeous Perspextives. And I also used our June Cold Case from CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration as inspiration for my layout:


Here are the Case File and clues:


I chose the magic number 11 and landed on a BasicGrey Clippings paper pad and chose colors that were in The Scene. Some other clues I used: use mesh, tear paper.


Here are some details. The silver title piece is from Bramble Fox's Favourite Photograph set, which has the two words (favourite and photograph), so you could use them both on a layout or on two separate layouts, as I did. The cool black chevrons are from the Arrows V2 set. Don't you love the shimmer in that silver? That word was so perfect for this beautiful photo of my friend's son.


I usually like to add more *stuff* to my page, but I just felt like these photos called for clean and simple. I kept trying to add stuff, and it felt like too much, so in the end, I thought the details I included were enough and perfect for the photograph.

The stars are also Perspextives. I cut the cameras from an old Echo Park paper an popped on some old brads.


Here's another shot that shows these cool Perspextives stars that have a mirror like shine. The paper behind the white is actually from an old BasicGrey Christmas collection, and I thought the colors coordinated well with the papers from the paper pad.


I hope you'll come play with us at CSI. We've got 6 sponsors donating awesome prizes this month.


Bramble Fox is a U.K. based company, but if you're in another country, don't let that deter you, as their international shipping is very reasonable, especially if you subscribe to the Fox Box, which I highly recommend, as you get a nice assortment of Perspextives, including some exclusives each month!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...