HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, June 14, 2019

Seas the Day {Paper Issues Free File Friday}

It's my turn on the Paper Issues blog today! Here's my post:

Hi, everyone! It's Free File Friday! There are lots of new free cut files in the shop, and I found the perfect cut file for this page of my friend's daughter:


The cut file I used is called Sailing Into Summer. Just look at all the lovely images and titles that come with this set.


I did a little stash busting for this page, digging into my nautical-themed items. I found a little anchor brad and tied it onto the sweet boat cut file.



That lighthouse is a button. I cut the shank off with a wire cutter.


I think that seagull came in the same button pack. 


There are hundreds of free cut files, so I'm sure you'll find just the right one for your next project. Add your challenge to our Facebook group, and you just might win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues Store! Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...