HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Sunshine in My Soul {CSI Case File No. 286 + Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge}}

Our mid-month reveal is live over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration, and it's a perfect one for summer! I combined CSI's challenge with Paper Issues' Free File Free-for-All challenge.


Here's the free cut file from Paper Issues that I used, called Sunshine in my Soul:


Here are the CSI Case File and Clues. Evidence clues I used: stripes, flowers, sun, flamingos, wet medium, sunglasses, camera, vellum, and summer accents; Testimony: Document summer vacation. I basically used the color scheme but used a different shade of blue.



Here are some details. I primarily used Simple Stories' Sunshine and Blue Skies collection. I added some torn pink vellum under the stripes for an added layer.


How adorable are these kids? I used some pink and blue watercolor in the background for the wet medium clue, and I found a fun sunglasses puffy sticker in my stash.


That flamingo puffy sticker was on the same sheet as the sunglasses. I added a brad to the camera for a bit more dimension.


Paper Issues awards two gift certificates each month to their store! If you want to play in the Free File Free-for-All challenge, click here to see all the awesome free cut files. While you're there, check out all the cool new products in the shop. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



And I hope you'll come play with us at CSI. We've got 6 sponsors donating awesome prizes this month.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...