HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, July 15, 2019

Let's Fly | CSI Case File No. 289 + Paper Issues Kit

CSI's mid-month reveal is live. Here's one of the pages I made (I made several, which will be shared over the next few days). I used the Paper Issues kit called Fishin' in the Dark, which, as of this writing is still available in the shop.


And here's a look at the kit I used. Click here to see more pictures of the kit and a description of all the items in the kit. 


Here are the Case File and Clues for this challenge:



Clues I used: The Scheme--I used all of the colors; Evidence - dots, stripes, geometric pattern, other transportation, string, eyelets, clouds, border punch, wet medium.

Most everything on the page is from the kit, but I did use a few things from my stash, like the big navy Thickers, which are generally too big for my 8 x 8 pages, but they worked out here for such a short word. And I had a paper with those cute dogs flying airplanes in my stash. I've really been on a mission to use my stamps, and that label in the title is a stamp.


I started this thing on the pages I'm making for kids--to hide a heart (or more) on each page for them to find, which is why I've got that enamel heart on the cloud.


For the geometric shape clue, I used a stencil by The Crafter's workshop. And I used a notebook edge border punch for another clue. That "fun" is a stamp.


Remember when eyelets were all the rage? I have a ton of them from those days and never think to use them, but it was a clue in the Case File and I had to use them.


I hope you'll come play along with CSI this month! Besides all of our other sponsors, Paper Issues is donating a $20 gift card to their shop! Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


And here are all of the sponsors donating prizes this month:




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...