HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Oh Yeah! | Bramble Fox Stash Smash Challenge

It's my turn on the Bramble Fox blog today! Here's my post:

I jumped wholeheartedly into the July Stash Smash challenge, which was to use stamps or rub-ons, because I have a gazillion stamps. I managed to use nine of them on this 8 x 8 layout. And I found the perfect super-fun Perspextive from the July Fox Box to go with this silly photo of my grand-nephew and my brother-in-law.

To start my page, I added watercolor ink in turquoise and green to match the papers I wanted to use. I've been dying to use those chickens from a My Mind's Eye patterned paper, and I thought they were a great match for the Perspextive title I wanted to use. I then layered various background stamps over the painted cardstock.

After layering up my papers and adding my chickens, I looked for a few more things in my stash to embellish. I added some die cut elements--the grid and plus signs. I found a lovely heart Perspextive from the Fancy Hearts collection to perfectly match the title. Many thanks to Julie for the clip stamp--it was great that it's in French because these folks live in Paris! The "Happy Days" tab was cut from the branding strip of the chicken paper. I always save those because you never know when they might come in handy.


This was a really fun layout to create, and I'm so pleased that I used so many stamps on my page, some that I had never used before. I hope you'll play along. Here's the challenge. Note that the topic is a suggestion and is optional. I hope you'll play along. You may just win a prize to get some of these beautiful Perspextives!


Add your creation to the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group. I can't wait to see what you'll make!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...