HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Love | Bramble Fox DT layout + CSI Case File No. 297

It was my turn to share a layout on Bramble Fox's Instagram the other day, and I decided I'd use their beautiful products to make my layout for our first October challenge CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.


Here are the Case File and clues for this challenge. From the evidence clues, I chose stripes, plus signs, woodland animals, flowers, leaves, crown, woodgrain, autumn themed elements. I also went with the basic color scheme and added some gold.



Here are some details. How gorgeous is this rose gold Perspextive? It's called Love. I decided to see if I had any Felicity Jane kits that matched the colors, and this one called Autumn was pretty close. The papers, flowers, leaves, and plus signs are from the kit. The rest came from my stash.


The lovely little crown from the Bramble Fox Glitzy and Glamour pack was just perfect to fit on this sweet little deer's head.


The jeweled heart is also from the Glitzy and Glam pack. That frame is a stamp I recently got, and the clip, pearls, and brown label are all from my stash.


If you haven't yet used the Bramble Fox Perspextives, why not give them a try by subscribing to their Fox Box, which gives you an assortment each month, including some exclusive pieces. While you're over at Bramble Fox perusing the beautiful stuff in the shop, be sure to check out all the new winter/Christmas pieces!

And I do hope you'll play along at CSI. Look at all the generous sponsors who are donating prizes this month:



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...