HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, October 5, 2019

You Rock | Bramble Fox DT Layout & Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All challenge

When I received the very cool "You Rock"  from the So Cool Perspextives from Bramble Fox, I knew I had to scrap these awesome pictures of my friend's son.


I used Echo Park's Teen Spirit collection and an awesome free Paper Issues cut file as well as some French stamps I had recently gotten from my husband's trip to Paris. How cool is that You Rock title? The font is perfect!


The Musical Notes were a perfect accent to go with the title. How fun is that panda stamp?


And the rabbit! I just love him! How awesome is the cut file? It's called Right on Target, and it's FREE! Paper Issues is so generous with their cut files. I backed it with some patterned papers from my stash that went with the colors of the Teen Spirit collection (the red paper is from the collection).


And I found a black Perspextive star in my stash which was a perfect piece for this page.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...