HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ho Ho Ho | Bramble Fox + CSI

It's my turn over at the Bramble Fox Instagram page, and I used the fabulous sparkly HoHoHo Perspextive to create this page, which I also combined with our current challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration to create a page for my friend using this adorable photo of her sweet kids:


Here are the Case File and clues for the CSI challenge. I used a lot of the traditional clues: stripes, plaid, text pattern, Christmas elements, frames, metal, cup, snowflakes, food, something fuzzy, fringe, ribbons, wood, trim, die cuts with printed text, and a tag. For the Testimony, I documented a Christmas moment. And I used the Basic color scheme.



Here are some details. I used Fancy Pants Home for Christmas collection, along with some odds and ends from my stash. I also used some Bramble Fox Hearts. I made my own fringed border using some scissors I bought for cutting herbs. I added some stars to my background with a stencil and some texture paste.


How awesome is that sparkly Perspextive title? I tucked some old sparkly brads and a fuzzy one too in with the Fancy Pants die cuts. And I always love the opportunity to use some of my old fancy fibers I have from when they were all the rage.


Don't you love all the cute gnomes that are in so many of the winter collections this year? I added a fun sparkly bow that I recently bought at Hobby Lobby. It matched the sparkly Perspextive perfectly. 


I found some more sparkly stuff in my stash. That green tree is super old, by Making Memories, and the sparkly poinsettias were another item I scored at Hobby Lobby.


I hope you'll come play with us at CSI. We've got a bunch of awesome sponsors donating prizes and gift certificates.


cubeupload

5 comments:

martins said...

Hello Everyone. I want you all to know about the hacked atm card, for those of you who been fighting for financial issues, here is a great chance for you to get a blank atm card, you can use this blank atm card to withdraw anywhere around the world, you can withdrawal up to $3,000 USD per day with this card and also you can use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal, if you want to get one for yourself, contact via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com), do not miss this great opportunity of your life, contact them now and thank me later.

Richard said...

My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,Walt sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to Walt who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.

mike said...

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or
always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,
email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to
HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later
telegram +16692252253

ANGELA BROOKS said...

I strongly recommend the service of a GREAT Hacker to you
I have used him quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me. He does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your Partner/Spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whatsapp, Instagram, Text messages, In coming and Out going calls, Twitter, Snap Chats, Bank accounts, Viber, Deleted files, Emails and Password etc. Email here; WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom

WENDY CUTRONA said...

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION . Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com WhatsApp:+1(539) 888-2243 -hack into any kind of phone _Increase Credit Scores _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking _criminal records deletion _BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back) _Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com WhatsApp:+1(539) 888-2243 contact us. ✔✔✔ ✔©®™ ‍ ‍ ‍

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...