HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, March 30, 2020

Best Buds | Paper Issues Best Buds Challenge

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, everyone! I'm here with a fun challenge called Best Buds. This challenge has got so many possibilities--best friends, spring flowers... I went in a different direction, when I came across this picture of my friends dressed up as rednecks for Halloween. Look at what they're holding--big bottles of Budweiser. Bud. Get it? It was meant to be. (Note: this fine, responsible pregnant friend did NOT partake in said Bud, nor did she smoke any of those Marlboros sticking out of her vest pocket.)


I used the awesome Super Cool collection by Pinkfresh Studio, which had so many perfect bits to include on my page. How fun are those acetate speech bubbles? Please note that I scrap 8 x 8, so things always look larger on my pages.


How cool is that Swirly Background cut file? It's totally free!



I found some great red big chipboard letters in my stash that matched the red on the Budweiser bottles, but then I decided I'd rather they match the rust-red in the Super Cool collection, so I heat embossed them, and it was nearly a perfect match!


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And when you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...