HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 29, 2020

You Are a Super Hero | Paper Issues Spring Crop

Hey, scrappy friends! I hope you come join our Spring Crop at Paper Issues for all the fun challenge we have going on this weekend. We've got a musical theme, and all of our challenges are named after a song. Here's the challenge I created and the page I made.


I've been making layouts for my fourth graders. I have 29 students this year, so I've been super busy!


This was also inspired by CSI's first March Case File:

Here are some details. I got these cool superhero rubber embellishments a while back and have been wanting to use them. I think I got them at Hobby Lobby. The cool cut files are FREE from Paper Issues. The background the Sunset cut file. I used it twice, mirrored, and then covered the center up with that super-hero speech bubble thing from the What a Guy cut file.


  

I was trying to think of something else to use on this layout, and I remembered the Sassafras Lass monster with the cape. That's my all-time favorite paper. I've shared this on my blog before, but I have to confess again. I searched and searched for this paper years after Sass went out of business, and I found a $20 paper pad. I paid that plus shipping just so I could get a couple of sheets of that monster paper!


And of course I had to add a couple more of the monsters, with googly eyes for added fun! Sparkly foam star stickers were also a perfect embellishment.


And I had to sit that little monster with the hat inside the O. That made me so happy!


I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have SCADS of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!

There are so many beautiful cut files over at Paper Issues for free. While you're at the store, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...