HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 28, 2020

So Sweet | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

So I've been making layouts to give to each of my students, and I made another one, this time for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday, one of my favorite challenges.


My page doesn't do justice to Kelly's amazing layout:


Here are some details. I used Cocoa Vanilla's Happiness collection for this, plus an old Basic Paper (the blue) and some word stickers and enamel dots.


I lifted my elements up with pop dots to give my layout extra dimension.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...