HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 28, 2020

4th Grade All-Star | Paper Issues Spring Crop - Spring Fling

Hey, scrappy friends! I hope you come join our Spring Crop at Paper Issues for all the fun challenge we have going on this weekend. We've got a musical theme, and all of our challenges are named after a song. Here's the challenge I created and the page I made.


I made another page for one of my 29 students. I scraplifted myself from this layout I made in 2018.


I used the awesome Star Background free cut file from Paper Issues.

Here are some details. I backed the stars with papers from the  Fancy Pants Be Different 6 x 6 paper pad.


I love mixing fonts for titles. The 4th is super old Doodlebug letters, the black chipboard are by BasicGrey, and the red felt letters are really old Thickers. I ran out of A's so I turned d's into As by trimming off the leg, and I was out of R's so I made one from an M. I snuck a wood veneer heart in place of a hyphen. I always put a heart somewhere on my pages I give as gifts.


Those old Studio Calico wood veneer hearts were so perfect to go with this paper and fit perfectly on top of the solid stars. The speech bubble is also an old Studio Calico wood veneer. Enamel dots finished off my page.


I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have SCADS of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!

There are so many beautiful cut files over at Paper Issues for free. While you're at the store, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...