HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 28, 2020

You Rock | Paper Issues Spring Crop - You Lift Me Up Challenge

Hey, scrappy friends! I hope you come join our Spring Crop at Paper Issues for all the fun challenge we have going on this weekend. We've got a musical theme, and all of our challenges are named after a song. Here's the challenge I created and the page I made.


I made another page for one of my students. I'm making them to give as gifts to each of my 29 kids.


Here's the layout to lift for this challenge:


Here are some details. I used the awesome filmstrip from the Life in Pictures FREE cut file from Paper Issues. Since I only had one photo, I used elements fussy cut from a paper from the Field Trip collection by Shimelle to fill the frames.


I dug through my frame drawers and found two old frames that matched the colors. The teal one is by Crate Paper and the green one is by Making Memories. The word stickers are also old, from my stash.


I was re-arranging some supplies the other day and came across these large raw chipboard letters I've had FOREVER. I think I haven't used them because they're so big for my 8 x 8 pages, but I took them out of the drawer, and I've decided I'm going to try to use them up as fast as I can, so you'll be seeing them on some more layouts in the near future. I coated them with black embossing powder. And of course the O's are always perfect for adding something to the center.


I mounted the fussy-cut elements with pop dots to give my layout added dimension, and of course I couldn't resist adding googly eyes to the robots and dinosaur.


I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have SCADS of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!
There are so many beautiful cut files over at Paper Issues for free. While you're at the store, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...